Day Seventy One - Cockerel Attack 😂
A start that didn’t happen ... trouble again sleeping last night but this time it lead to me sleeping it out! So I missed cooking this morning! 🤔😒
This afternoons demo was with Rory and focus on Roast pork and multiple (tasty) cakes ... the list in total ...
- White Gaspacho with Grapes
- Tomato and Mint or Basil Soup
- Salmorejo with Hard-Boiled Egg and Serrano
- Roast Chinese Belly of Pork with Five Spice Powder and Chinese Greens
- Roast Belly or Loin of Pork with Crackling
- Spiced Aubergines
- Maggie Beer’s Roast Pork Belly with Verjuice and Seville Marmalade Glaze
- Roast New Potatoes with Rosemary and Thyme
- Green Salad with Skye Gyngell’s Dressing
- Almond or Hazelnut Praline Cake
- French Chocolate Cake with Crystallised Violets
- Chocolate and Raspberry Mousse Cake
After work focused really on some conversations about our last Saturday night coming ... we need a big BBQ blow out 😝 Discussions so far seem to indicate we are going to try to an Asador Whole lamb (Crucifix lamb) ... see photo ...
On the way back to the cottages ... I stopped by the Palais Des Poulet ... and I had another run in with the aggressive cockerel ... I have a video ... see if you laugh as much as a certain little Greek did ....
After that there was a bit of wine reading ... and some prep for tomorrow ... need to sleep tonight 😴😴😴😴